Why the Hell Are You Here, Teacher?!

alright who's next? my vote is on a Nadeshiko-type teacher in charge of tea ceremony club and some brat with an obsession for acting like a ninja. Boy tries to prank teach with ninja skills, just to get tripped up and forced to drink tea mouth-to-mouth.

Oh no... What's this.. water? From my eyes? After reading last chapter of volume 9? Ughhh... Stop... Please... My heart....

The intros for all the episodes are HILARIOUS.

I needed laughs like this. Love it.

ecchi stuff is ok, but the real draw is how funny it is imo

For anyone who might be confused. Tadashi is the MC protagonist of "3" Back to Back Arcs.
Vol 8 is the Initial Arc where Tadashi meets Scientist sensei and Trap Sensei.
Vol 9 is the Route 1 Arc where Tadashi confesses to Scientist Sensei after Chapter 70
Vol 10 is the Route 2 Arc where in an Alternate Timeline Tadashi instead confesses to Trap Sensei after Chapter 70

You with me still. Good. In layman term, you are still stuck with this MC until chapter 101.
But don't feel too bad, a return of a Sensei from a earlier Volume is coming to visit in Vol 10.

Aggregator gang
Ah, I get it. It's pulling a "We Can't Study" and giving alternate endings for Tiny Dick Tadashi. Can't hate on him either for landing a major hottie either way. Rock on, Tadashi!

Oh, I was hoping the athletic flat-chested teacher would end up with Tadashi's twin sister for a change of pace. All the setup was there for it and everything.

whats up with the author, another shota arc, previous one took more chapters than the first ones, just end the series already

Users who are viewing this thread