Why was my title draft rejected?

Submitted a draft which was rejected, when submitting it it said:
"In its current state, there's a high chance your draft would be rejected because due to the following:
- Your draft must have at least one cover matching its original language."
But that makes little sense as both the original language and the language of the uploaded cover are set to Japanese.

Contributor
"In its current state, there's a high chance your draft would be rejected because due to the following:
- Your draft must have at least one cover matching its original language."
It's a fake error, it should not reject the draft automatically, you can still submit the draft for review. If the draft review was rejected it can be because it's a duplicate, your cover is bad, some information are missing, it's a troll entry.

Staff
Super Moderator
The cover statement you mentioned is a glitch as OsiE mentioned. Your cover was fine. I rejected it because it didn't have the Japanese name "Healingスペース" which would help with finding information on it. Plus, I saw "healing space" as the main title and didn't see the cover used lower-case letters (I didn't notice it until I clicked on the cover earlier.). That was my bad.

Anyways, before I saw this post I approved your other title draft and added the Japanese name to it.

Users who are viewing this thread