Wicked Trapper: Hunter of Heroes - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Contributor
She's probably trying to piss off Alberto's soul remains so he'll reform and she can resurrect him, or turn him into a wraith under her control.

Dex-chan lover
Shit. I’m super sad. I was hoping he would be pure eNough for theirs first time with Sophie. Yet it came down to reverse raep.

Bring back me mah MC’s innocence!

Dex-chan lover
why us men think with our dicks? that bitch was suspicious from the get go souta you moron

@gigabarto She was super suspicious. I was like "dude she is using one of your strategies (playing weak and scared) against you." So much for a master of deadly traps...

Dex-chan lover
i gladly admit i was the one trapped into thinking this story wouldn't have rape, only to have all sorts of it

Aggregator gang
@karlmucker
just because you are good at designing traps others fall for doesn't inherently mean you yourself are good at avoiding others's traps...and to be fair that girl's trap was aimed below the belt even before she literally went below the belt...also, I think this might well be the first time in a series like this I've seen the MC getting blindsided and raped instead of being on the attacking end, or at least knowing he was chancing it going into the fight *not counting the backstory portion they sometimes get, like once they go evil they don't end up the victim anymore*

Oooooh... I love cray cray girls. Dis gettin good. But I hope she suffers a torturous death after >:D

Users who are viewing this thread