Wicked Trapper: Hunter of Heroes - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Double-page supporter
That unholy sword was no Excalibur. No more fun time for you.
Guess now you only have 3 horns. One less horn means less status right lol.
Edit: Also, is this hentai with plot or plot with ecchi, smut on the side...like damn, only 7 chapters and we already got 3 separated sexual scenes. If I wanted this there is hentai available already.

I think I'm becoming a real masochist,
I know it's gonna hurt me to read this but I just keep going, what is wrong with me ?

Aggregator gang
bishounen orc talking sweet to fmc while mc is sleeping. thats ntr recipe aight

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Looks like the MC was only acting drunk. Although I wonder how he knew what was going on in the Princess' room? Frankly I was suspicious of him acting all buddy buddy after his subordinate stated the orcs hated the former Demon King which he'd be too afraid of saying if the four horned didn't have a similar view, especially after killing the subordinate just for exceeding his orders. Then there was the fact that only he and the orcs weren't drinking enough to even get buzzed while encouraging the others to drink till they dropped. In any case, getting his prized manhood chopped off is going to really hurt and make it painful to move around. Wonder what MC's next move is going to be. Although considering the princess is under the effects of a strong aphrodisiac killing Munak'si isn't going to be the end of it.

@agustD If you mean the top of the page then yes it's showing the top few inches of little Munak'si. Be interesting to see how long big Munak'si is going to stay in shock before the pain sets in. Although considering how powerful he is MC might take him out with next trap before he recovers from his castration enough to rampage.

Dex-chan lover
.. i hope this manga tunes down on rape ... its getting disgusting

IMG-20210224-220423.jpg

Dex-chan lover
:kek: I'm dead! We went trough almost all of the nasty H tropes(that can be shown in a non-H manga!
Oh, and about how edgy this manga is, even his "friend" got cut by the edge! :smug:

Users who are viewing this thread