Wicked Trapper: Hunter of Heroes - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!
And oh...
Im nervous and curious to see how things gonna come out...

Dex-chan lover
I thought he would pierce everyone with his telescoping pee pee. Otherwise, my memory of the past chapters must be mistaken.

Dex-chan lover
Ah. It was fun seeing marina and black hair guy while it lasted. I’ve seen enough hentai to know what happens when a blonde tan skin forcefully fucks a girl.

Contributor
@ProfileGuy
@Sheruff6

If it was normal edgy, it would be so generic that not even Kirei would translate it. The only way it can stand out from the top is it to become so audacious that it defies common sense.

Will she get raped again ???
Btw there are too many ntr scene in this manga... (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

Double-page supporter
There's two kinds of pacing in manga series. Too fast and too slow. Too fast sees multiple days go by in one chapter. Too slow is reserved for series that are just ass. Like this one. Where 20 chaps go by, 5000 things have happened, there's a cliff at every page, but only half a day has passed.
Fuck this slow-ass manga. It's not fast paced, it's just crammed full of tiny events of dick. Literally and figuratively. Could come back in 50 chapters time and the next day wouldn't have passed.
Get moving! Scoosh! Scoosh! Scoosh!

Fed-Kun's army
I fucking hate this retarded fucking idiot MC, I wish he would have just died right then, and the rest of the manga can be about someone else. Or just fucking axe this trash already, does not deserve to even exist

Users who are viewing this thread