Wicked Trapper: Hunter of Heroes - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Double-page supporter
What is with rape in this manga? Can anyone spoil this if this rape become common here and I should drop it now or should I hope for something better?

Fed-Kun's army
rip tanned abs knight for being super delicious but in a shitty manga with flipflopping priorities, power scales and themes.

Nice art but this garbage trite is hard to get through.

Dex-chan lover
Oh crap. It's getting even worse for our MC.

@KamiKira00
Manga's not made for snowflakes. Just take your leave and don't be a douchbag to vote 1* just because it isn't your manga.

@welcome2atlantis
Let's imagine she cleaned/disinfected her mouth before. 🤣

I wanna know how many people are reading this ironically and how many are just lobotomized.

Dex-chan lover
People crying about rape and sexual violence in a sexual violence and gore tag manga . Remind me the first time akame ga kill was published the number of people QQing about death rape and other. We are at chapter 9 rape and gore was here 8 chapter (i think ) so your crying for 8 chapter and still didnt quit ? The number of stupid people is so damn High...

Rip only good guys and his tanned girl

Thx for the translation

(Sorry probably bad english)

Double-page supporter
@monkey123 No need to get all defensive. I am fine with rape in manga but this is irrational. "I have 5 heroes attacking me, so I will take this situation as having unique setting to rape someone after I went out of my way to rape someone else after I got magic suited for raping". At least create reasonable situation and character for that event. Now all is just one dimentional.
I won't rate it 1, it would be somewhere between 4 and 5 (there are real issues with art, characters, logic of that world).

Dex-chan lover
@MiiaBestWaifu
I still didn't read the Akame mangas. Only watched anime. Is the amount of victims in the manga lower? There are not that many mangas killing the main characters.

Aaaaaaaaand https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/990/604/6cd.png

Dex-chan lover
The first i discovered this series a month a go is, i were so me-me, eventually, some sexy scenes pops up and it gains my interest.
Now, after some more chapter, it became apparently so brutal that it gains my interest.
What solidified my interest on this series was that the NTR play.

At this rate, Sofia will be touch and lick by numerous villains before MC and she will got to do it someday.

Dex-chan lover
Will Sofia be able to preserve her chastitiy for the MC? Find out in the next couple of chapters!

yeah girl drink some sperm from other shit guy and now kiss your boy... LMAO
what a shit first kiss you got right mc huh? tastes like sperm and blood... lmao

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123 well i dont remember much of the difference manga/anime but just the death are more gruesomes and more people got killed/raped (that was one of my first manga and anime before turning weeb)
2 thing that shocked me most at the moment was a chapter side story about 3 villagegirl gettin raped tortured raped by dogs and some other shit and the second was the familly of the man with the flamethrower got raped to death by the son of the minister
some other shit too but my brain try to not remember

Is there an anime? Crazier than this splatter nonsense? I must check it then, sound funny enough.

@KamiKira00 From what I know, this is a original story. Meaning this manga is not based on anything. And that means no one but the author knows what will happen nextz.
But if you ask me, chances are it will be like this: FL is gonna get almost raped every four or five chapters but Deus Ex Machina is gonna save her every time because the author doesn't has the balls to go through with it. Every other women is probably fair game.

And man, the author really sucks at planning: Every single chapter ends with an asspull cliffhanger that comes out of nowhere. Like where inthe world is this army coming from? Didn't the heroes explicitly state that they decided against calling them? And of course the army leader is gonna be "let's check everyone who comes out" instead of anything else.
The only thing that can save MC and his gang now is the same thing that saved them every other time: An even bigger asspull.
And in case you were wondering: I only continue reading this trainwreck to see how much worse it gets.

sigh... I really try to like this manga, but this 24/7 rapey stuff starts to get annoying...
I'm no saint and I've seen hentai like this, but that's the thing, it's hentai and not a wannabe manga.

Users who are viewing this thread