Wicked Trapper: Hunter of Heroes - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
If the ending was not the way it was, I'm afraid we'd go through a plethora of women rape and torture scenes whie MC slowly does some fight or something.......and then they all lose and author like "welcome, enjoy your new fetish. Oh you thought this is a hero saves the girls from bad dudes story?"

they forgot about her sister
Because the manga got axed or cancelled in a sense. The publisher probably told the author to just finish the manga in whatever way he can.

I was expecting them to at least have sex but denied.

i know ite felt like it was gonna be great but it was too rushed even with 10 more chapters it would have been better but in japan if they dont see results inmediatly they axe it so that's why most good works have bad endings...
To be frank, except for the first good chapters, the series was pretty mid at best and it was foreseeable that it won't improve anywhere soon. Granting this series even 20 chapters was pretty generous in my opinion. There are many better manga that got their plug pulled sooner.
Because the manga got axed or cancelled in a sense. The publisher probably told the author to just finish the manga in whatever way he can.

I was expecting them to at least have sex but denied.
I'm surprised that he even attempted trying to finish it. The majority of mangaka would just do the reasonable thing and finish the current arc in a somewhat satisfying matter. Not hydraulic press 10 chapters into one and turn that whole thing into a full clusterfuck.

Users who are viewing this thread