Wicked Trapper: Hunter of Heroes

"why do you read this series?"
They have something strange and stupid, LIKE A PENIS THAT DESTROY A FUCKING GUILY-AXE

I think the complainers need to read the tags better... Sexual violence is there for a reason.

@cyphexada honestly same, I expected him to pull through with insane hidden power or smthng, but this last chapter just dipped the entire quality of the manga 4 me. If not for the Ntr, for the fact that he was "saved" by the heroes appearance cause he was 2 weak to do shit. I though OP MC was the entire point of this but app I was wrong

Well I don't mind most tagged gore but this one really takes it to a whole new level.

If you are like me and think "ah a bit of gore I don't mind" then don't read this. It is full of brutal fetish gore.

It is so far okay written but really not my cup of tea

@Tearling For the love of god...
Please don't take my disapproval as an invitation. i didn't write a entire essay just to reel you in into this.
anyways mate, prepare to be disgusted unless you are real into the ntr crap
love what you want hate what you need. but i will never understand the concept of this trend. i love my girl just like how i love my coffee
black and without other peoples dick in it
have a nice day sir/mam 🙃

As of now (Ch. 8), I’d say it’s worth a read. Gore scenes are pretty good and the Protagonist seems to have a split personality as it flips when he starts using his traps. Also, be aware there is a hint of NTR in Ch 7. Other than that, try it.

le3

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind ntr, I fap to ntr. But god, this is utter trash the only enjoyable thing is ch 1 and that ogre benis@Mara chan.

Just saw the raws,I'm outta here,not interested in ntr
not the main fmc but from hero party,even so,feels bad man

This Isekai had so much potential, but in the end it is just straight up hentai.
Here are the tags:
Rape, Moral Degeneration, Guro, Demons, Humans, Mind Break

Joke aside. The art style is fine I guess and the plot and world building does make the reader question how things came to be and how they will develop. There are several obvious messages from the author with a educational purpose like "Confidence comes from Actions and not Actions come from Confidence". The MC is hella edgy with that eye, but at least the side characters are comedic. My obvious criticism is the whole hentai stuff. It's so distracting from the actual story and I really feel like I'm reading straight up a ero-doujin about monster rape and moral degeneration. Also the MC kinda disappoints me. I mean I'm glad that he doesn't have a complete broken ability that allows him to go through challenges without effort. However I do expect a little bit more from a "Trap Genius". It's not like his traps are to bad, there are some clever ideas and tricks behind them, but I kinda expect more mind-blowing traps from what they built up in the first chapter.

So is this manga recommendable? Only if you can enjoy/ignore the hentai part and focus on the "plot" with classical supremacist.

they really be complaining on a difficult game or how they gonna lose players because of the difficulty of it, casuals

Users who are viewing this thread