Wicked Trapper: Hunter of Heroes

Dex-chan lover
The protag in the description: "meets the demon king's daughter and manages to obtain her power, turning him into a true God trapper"

The protag in the actual manga: can't even kill some weaksauce orc or royal adventurers (if we're using gods as comparison), barely managed to survive mob trash

L M A O

Ok this demon girl.... redpill her already. Imagine still thinking the world is all unicorns and rainbows right after this whole shitshow.

Please...

Such a shame. This series had a lot of potential only for it to devolve into rape & NTR fest.

I really hope now that Mc girl went through that she gets some common sense and stops thinking everything is going to be butterflies and rainbows.

@ToadFist you do understand you are on a manga site, thats hosting entertainment made by japanese, for japanese people. you should stick to the avengers and western things like that, lukewarm brain material is abundant in the west

This manga is nameless shit
The hero, the demon king's daughter, the hero groups, the demon king's minions
EVERYBODY STOKS SHIT
The hero is useless, his mistress has almost been raped 3 times already
He is the god trapper but is not able to beat people with traps and always wins at two hair of the ass
Nah, but what's the mangaka thinking !? Like "whoa people are gonna love my weak and shitty hero, my urinal sperm heroin and my enemies way too strong! They're gonna love it so much then I'm gonna be posting! YEAH !!!"
I create more effective and terrifying sandwich bread trap models than what you do with magic!
Nah but seriously what is that !? Why is it so uneven compared to the first chapter ....
I'm so disapointed

Wow, both the main character and his love interest almost get raped in back-to-back chapters. These two gotta be some of the most incompetent protagonists I have seen in a while.

Still, I might check it out a bit more just for the gore.

Double-page supporter
Hiatus huh,i wanted to know what will happen to hero's mistress

I feel disgusted having read this. I don't wanna judge the characters so early but I feel soooo disgusted reading this that I have to give it a 1 Star.

Group Leader
People, bad news - translation team refused to translate 10 chapter into English. If anyone know Japanese, please translate the last chapter🙏

Users who are viewing this thread