Will The Undine Fall In Love Again Today? - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - The Country's Defense Forces! The Sand Guards!

I thought this will turn into some Triangle Things, but I hope not.

Btw, Thanks For The Translation.

MC is such a bitch, grab her by the P*********************************Y!

Honestly, I wish Aqua just started liking tupan so she can actually become happy instead of this dense guy who isn't even sure what he feels for her it might as well only be the responsibility

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating this. And you guys are seriously shipping the fmc with a guy that appeared for only 1 chapter?

Dex-chan lover
Oh, the situation was more dire than I thought. It isn’t just their area that’s afflicted with drought and desertification, it’s the whole ass world. No wonder everyone is desperate for water. I’m not sure how they plan on supporting that dragon. A beast that large requires immense amount of resources, and they’re already struggling to begin with.

@maelstroon In a single chapter, this dude has not just proven to be more capable than the MC, but more decisive of his feelings. Not to mention that his reaction to the MC is admiration rather than jealousy suggests he's a sweet dude.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah yes... this pattern... impotent MC replaced with a different male character

Dex-chan lover
i like the new guy better than the mc at the moment, he needs to get his shit together

Dex-chan lover
What's the backstory of the world? The chapter gives the impression the drought is same everywhere, not just around Rahasa. Like a kind of prequel/same setting to Now and Then, Here and There, or Green Legend Ran...

Users who are viewing this thread