Will The Undine Fall In Love Again Today? - Vol. 2 Ch. 20 - I Believe In You...

Dex-chan lover
@00111 Axed or not, wouldn't you rather enjoy at least ten more chapters of a wet princess?
@TRAXCUTTER Thanks for sticking with this slippery story so far, hope you find your redrawer soon.

Series could've ended here. Hope the remaining chapters don't turn that into a should've. Thanks for the releases. You're doing a great job.

The one outstanding issue the last volume can use to keep the story going is explaining what's up with the weirdo assistant girl. My theory has always been that she actually loves the princess and was trying to give MC bad advice all along - in order to drive them apart. Guess I can just verify with the raws.

Dex-chan lover
"Series could've ended here. Hope the remaining chapters don't turn that into a should've."

This is a gimmick manga. It eventually gets boring to somebody or another. For me it's been a "should have ended" for 19 chapters.

Why people are saying this should end here I have no idea.

There's still lots of potential in this. Like how will Aquaria create the ocean and restore the world?

What about her mother? Does the grandfather know something?

How will Asha make her heart flutter with his own ability instead of just chance like how it is gone so far?

Will Aquaria find her mother's letter that Asha read and what will come of it?

There's still so many questions i want to know.

Dex-chan lover
It's been a fun ride let's see how the last 10 chapters conclude this tale.

Will it be a dry end or will water cascade I the finale!

Users who are viewing this thread