Will You Marry Me Again If You Are Reborn? - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - A Dream Gone Halfway

Dex-chan lover
this manga is a big boxing match between the readers feeling and the author, damn each new chapter is a hard punch to my heart

@jak @Shindeku SAME REALLY

I literally was "author you... you really want to go there?"

The sadness of this, its that the Imperial Japanese Army also forced japanese women to sexual slavery besides the women of the Asian Colonies

I was just resting from doing thesis...
Read some manga since its been like a while since im reading some.....
And now im tearing up.....why him.....😢😭

Double-page supporter
@sasarious_waifu for real though, for sure there were those soldiers that genuinely had the mindset/ideology of the nazis/imperial japan during the war, but it's also important to remember that not everyone who went to war had the same idea. Just like how not every American/UK/whoever were also saints looking for peace either (Saving Private Ryan has an incredible scene that shows this)

this is my first time reading this story and I could say that this story is such a gem! like it so very wholesome I really really like it form the bottom of my heart<3

Omg he is my main. I am really love everyone in this manga. How can I survive this night without tear?😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I feel like reading a whole war history with a different perspective, its great. Made me realize, there's nothing good comes out of war. Everyone is suffering

Users who are viewing this thread