Will You Marry Me Again If You Are Reborn? - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - For 21 Years 1 Month, He Lived

So this comment section does not pass vibe check.

Americans did horrible things ordered by the government too during ww2 and we always go back to “well Japan started it” and paint ourselves as a victim. Perhaps y’all don’t realize that there two sides to every story. And war is hell. For everyone except those who sit on the very top.

Everytime i see old Kaoru & Toranosuke it keep makes me crying 😢 and now Ryunosuke story are making me more sadder 😭

damn this is such a good story. Like Obloquy said, no one truly enjoys war except the people who are in control and don't have to fight. War is gnarly and it's just distressing and terrible for all those who actually have to kill or be killed.

Sometimes I can read stories and cry because losing the character is sad, but while knowing that it's 'just' a story. Scenes like this especially get to me because they are based in reality. The thought of countless people around my age (25) and younger dying, for what? And they all had their own stories like this? My heart breaks.

And you'd think that people who read this would understand that you can't really blame someone for their political leaders' actions and decisions (to a certain degree)... War is hell.

@genm9zombie
Fighting and killing yourself is different, he didn't sign up for Fighting, he signed to be a kamikaze. Even in wars you must cherish your life and don't throw it away.

Fed-Kun's army
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA!!!!

Ryonosuke is my fav, cute older bro who just going full brocon lol. But who can blame him, I wanna squish Toranosuke's cheeks too🥺
Knowing the reason why hes soo overprotective breaks my heart, and that he's sorry to be alive while his lil sis can't, and he's going to this war as a kind of atonement and a way to protecting his family just breaks me more😭 rip pure brocon boi😭

Wait is it done??? Oh my gosh! I come in to be happy and all but I left with me bawling my eyes out @.@ ughhh I mean it happy and sad tears but still ughhhh T.T what a bittersweet story (the war part) ;-; but holy frick this is why war isn't the answer, too many thing lost and won ._.)

Users who are viewing this thread