Will You Marry Me Again If You Are Reborn?

Very good. However, the description is misleading; this is not a saccharine romance, this is a slice of life with extremely sad moments in almost every chapter.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY ANYMORE, burst out of tears every chapters. CAN U FEEL MY PAIN?????

"Oh fun, a nice little fluffy romance about two people who fell in love over their entire lives and end up growing old together, I'm sure this will be great" *20 chapters later* "why wont the tears stop? Why did it turn out this way?"

This manga humanizes the Japanese side of World War 2 in a way that is both natural and evocative, the author/artist is a master of their craft

This is so realistic it hurts 😭 how many lives were lost in that war... We can't even imagine. And here I came in thinking I'll read fluffy $h!t but am now crying... But I can't stop reading 😭😭😭

Each time i read a chapter is also each time i cry :'(

This manga has no twist or has supernatural things like magic, superpowers etc. its just full of realism and that's what i like about it, you can feel that this story maybe actually happened in someone's life/story.

Damn it, each time there is a new chapter update, I had to re read everything again. Hard to remember the character's name, thank god for those extra chapters (Character list)

This one is a goddamn masterpiece.

Users who are viewing this thread