Will You Marry Me Again If You Are Reborn?

when i tell u i cried... this is the second or third time i cried so much but truely this one is a masterpiece it tells u how precious life and family is. Just thinking about it is tearing me up

I've never cried this munch in a single manga. If you are here to read for romance then go ahead i absolutely recommend this masterpiece BUT you'll get more than just romance. It will teach you romance in much more depth to it, you'll learn that you actually experience romance maybe not with that special someone yet but with those who close to you right here and now.

Gosh! I love this manga! I cried so much. It has all the necessary ingredients to a wonderful story. I just love it! 😭😭😭

cried every single chapter. makes me want to buy the series even though it's in japanese and learn the language myself just because it is so good. actually maybe i will buy it

Dex-chan lover
There's only one chapter left I think. Please let it be translated soon.

This reminded me of Tokyo tower it's gonna be fun they said.
Anyway
too bad it's kinda open ended, but my guess is that it went too far with the ww2 topic: and all we wanted was fluff and onions 😅

holy shit. never has a manga nor anime made me cry so much. i dont think id be able to even handle an anime adaptation if it happened. I could barely read through the tears.

If you are reading this, keep your family close, closer than you ever have. Treasure them, all of them, good and bad alike. You will never realize what you had until they are gone.

Double-page supporter
One of the most beautiful stories i have had the pleasure of reading. It's a great story cuz it makes you feel all sorts of emotions; joy, anger, laughter and sadness. Every character in this story is well fleshed out and the art is beautiful.
I could write a much longer review as to why you should read it, but i won't. Its currently the only manga i have given 10/10 in mangadex, and for good reason!

Pun

absolutely superb. I do not have tears or mucus left in my system. I have not cried this much in a long time.

Dex-chan lover
I was crying pretty regularly all throughout this series. But I cried the hardest and the longest for

Misao and Iseji

Users who are viewing this thread