Win Over the Dragon Emperor This Time Around, Noble Girl! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

This dorks are so adorable. Also the Emperor is right, get your lover by the stomach is the best!! Hopefully we don't have to deal with the incestuous prince for a while.

Fed-Kun's army
Glad this is going more so on the comedy route than taking this seriously. Otherwise it would have gotten weird pretty fast. Overall its pretty funny rn.

A girl that will yeet your boat and a man that'll bake you homemade croissants.

They're so well-matched. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
When the emperor begins his slow life living, we're all gonna see him as the house husband as Jill goes out and gets a job to support them. Those WN readers will know what I mean.

Dex-chan lover
tenor-2.gif

Dex-chan lover
Taking that last croissant...classic humor twist. Also, the dragon god mascot is just perfect in balancing out the FL/ML dynamic.

Dex-chan lover
@hyrushoten
The emperor was moving the ship using his own magical power, but then he got incapacitated so it came to a stop. She needed to get it moving again to reach port so he could get medical attention.

stop it’s like 1am these two r so cute. the suggestive way of speaking caught me off guard but it was funny.

AHHHH 😳😳😳🤯🤯🤯
im ded ☠️

kidding IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS STORY

and i want croissants now. damn.

I’d like to clarify something.
When Jill was called, “a thieving little kitten,” she was shocked at how that was the worst insult Sufia could call her. Because of that weak dis, she develops doubts towards Sufia’s connection towards the double suicide murder mystery.

Users who are viewing this thread