Win Over the Dragon Emperor This Time Around, Noble Girl! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

We love a Queen who punch- I mean who puts a man in his place 😤 LOL BUT THIS IS CUTE 😔

So I'm a bit confused. How is it that Rave has the better and more varied cuisine? Kleitos is the country with the divinely fertile land so shouldn't they have the more diverse cuisine?
Also what was the point of throwing the ship like a hundred yards? She immediately flew up and fought off the attackers anyways.

Aggregator gang
@hyrushoten so, rave have better cuisine idea is because they always develop numerous recipe in which food can both be delicious and preserved long enough. Sometimes preserved food can be more delicious like what the emperor did with the apple pie (sugar is one way of preserving food) , that's why even tho they don't have a fertile land as much as the MC home kingdom, they still can purchase them and it's not like the empire is a dry place, the dragon only point out that MC home kingdom is more fertile, that's it. The empire most likely still can produce raw food on their own but not as much as the kingdom. And it could be bc of the difference in blessing, the people in MC kingdom, well, not entirely develop their cuisine bc they already satisfied with what they have. And i think the reason MC throw the ship for like a hundred yard (?) is too avoid the ship to be targeted so she can focus on attacking and not both defending and attacking at the same time

I guess I forgot that Rave has a much better divine blessing that makes them better at everything. I mean the blessing of reasoning? So the entire population is smarter and better at critical thinking? That's frankly unfair.

As to the ship throwing I could accept it as a way to protect the Emperor, but the very next thing she does fly to the ship she just threw and catch the bullets being shot at it. So why throw it if the enemies were able to continue shooting at it almost immediately and she is capable of flying and intercepting the bullets? Basically the choreography or whatever you want to call it makes it look like throwing the ship had no effect on anything.

Pretty sure i’ve seen a similar scene in a hentai
I mean, in an academic publication

The boat throwing was pretty cringe tho ngl

Dex-chan lover
“An adult is a just child that has grown older”
Yeah that’s the line I be usin on the little girls too bruh

Also am I the only one who keeps reading “Rave Empire” and mentally linking this manga’s universe to Rave Master lol?

Aggregator gang
Okay but let's be real here, a loving spouse who can make a mean eggs benedict AND the perfect croissant? Say what you will that's not a bad deal.

@Rozzak Nope I also keep thinking of Rave Master every time lol

Group Leader
Look dude, he brought croissants???? What else do you want????

HAHAHAHHAHA GAAAH SO FUNNY! I know she's just a kid (even ho she's older mentally), I love how she's self aware that she's a kid. But my god, this ML 😂😂😂

Loving this, wish I discovered it later so I can binge read 😭 It’s so good, I love the other work this author made so I’m sure I’ll be happy reading this one too! Keep up the great work and thank you!!

"An adult is just a child who is older" truer words have never been spoken

im liking their dynamic lmao

Users who are viewing this thread