Winner Takes All

Better quality than most manhua I've read.
The MC isn't too OP. There's no unnecessary bad humour or racial bias. No ecchi or any bad sexual innuendoes. The art is also good and has details - not webcomic quality.
The plot is nice so far. The characters have depths and each with their own stories. I just hope the author won't rush it to the ending.

Tqsm for picking this up and for your efforts on catching up to latest updates, Reaper scans!

It sucks. Really cringy and childish character tropes. Didn't even bother reading past chapter 5.

@Kcjpunk hmm I would like to know what manga's you're talking about since most isekai/revenge Mc's don't kill the people that need to be killed. Also haven't seen a manga where the Mc rapes anybody lol and if a whole house is corrupted then kill them all.

Group Leader
@Agis
I'm talking about this Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi this is revenge isekai manga where mc don't kill his enemy instead raping them and torture them until the same torture guy came and rape and kill his childhood friend ( one san girl which take care of him since he was a kid only family he had ) and also burn and kill every single villager in his village basically I hate those type of story mc don't use the brain except only thinks from his dick

Extra-ordinary? So very ordinary? So like what, The ability to do the dishes, wash cloths, drive a car? Unless you mean EXTRAORDINARY. There is no hyphen as it is ONE word, not two.

Users who are viewing this thread