Winter Moon

Thjs is so fun to read. I wish I have god wifi, cause the panels load so slow!! And yes, I did mean to spell it as god and not good.

Dex-chan lover
Good good, 6.13. Let's downvote this piece of crap manga/manhwa to the ground! 🙂

@monkey123 honestly no one gives a shit if you like or dislike this manga lmao why would anyone care about what you like or dislike just go read something else if you hate it so much 🤣🤣must be delusional thinking someone here gives a shit about you

Aggregator gang
@monkey123 why? also, why are you trying to incite vote manipulation? is this manga controversial or are you just one of those people who thinks that they are the absolute authority of what people find enjoyable and believe that cumulative scores should always reflect your opinions?

Dex-chan lover
I’m gonna give this 10/10 in both of my accounts just bc of you @monkey123 :))

Also why upload it here now? I already read all of this on webtoon, I thought this was a sequel or some side story but it’s not :(

Aggregator gang
Any time anyone tells me to vote something down I vote it up
I don't even read it first, I just give it a 10
Suck my dick

Dex-chan lover
This is a webtoon that was fun at first, but I dropped it in the stalker arc because it became to edgelord for me.

I mean I havent read since season 1 ended, but im still suprised its being viewed so poorly while you can see these trash harem isekais getting 9s or these trash Villianess series gettings 9s
It was both funny and interesting.

Dex-chan lover
@Meybi
Thats because later it started to go in to hyper edgelord mode and become unenjoyable to read
The charm the first season had is nonexistant.
But ye even in its hyper edgelord mode its still way better than all the isekai harem trash japan shits out like mad.
When it comes to villainess stuff, korea at least got some gems that is worthy of those 9s.

Group Leader
Not what I expected when I saw the art cover and read the description... still... no regrets 😂😂😂

wow mostly everyone is op characters like not all of them but some of them except for "the seductive priestess"

Kinda cringe bro. What were they smoking when they made this? Musta been some good hard strong shit.

There are seriously trash rated better, so I personally think it wasn't bad,neither ere the characters, u just gotta read open mindedly, 7 for me, but I put 8.

fun at first, suddenly became edgy. can you imagine a show like spongebob, after 4 seasons you had great laugh, and then in season 5 everything turn into berserk.

Users who are viewing this thread