Wistoria: Wand and Sword - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Like an untamed beast.

Fed-Kun's army
A little disappointed that it’s an anti-Magic sword, since in a way that makes his skill less impressive, but it’s still not too bad, the author could definitely make it interesting and more unique in the future.

Also a little weird that the author made the Snape thing so obvious, there really wasn’t any reason to call him the serpent sorcerer.

But man, this series has some of the best art in any manga I’ve read, it’s amazing!

Dex-chan lover
So a kid who hasn't even finished his education cut that almost supreme wand guy's face? Then how in the fuck are warriors useless, just give them an anti-magic sword and actual training and a skilled warrior would murder Snape's ass.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation sunny! hopefully your financial situation gets sorted out!

regardless of the anti magic asspull this chapter pissed me off... the teacher was "testing" an unarmed student "swords will never overcome wands" he says as the student has no sword....

DWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARVES

@potassium_sulphate in what way is cutting a dude's face holding back compared to cutting an arm?

also, i wonder if it's actually a magic sword, or if he just thinks it is.

"it took one supreme wand to destroy an army of 10,000".
translated to our terms
"we used a nuke to destroy an army that we couldn't beat"

@Acolytus The mc is an exception. Instead of gaining the ability to use magic, he received skills that are fitting of a warriors which is clearly a one time thing for the human species. He's kinda like the elven leader, an anomaly in that world.

Nope. Had high hopes for this. This is nothing different than an isekai character that got the "least" favorable ability but it's actually op kind of concept. Instead of being able to use magic he have insane melee. Trash. Good thing there's only 2 chapters..better drop now then later lol Another 1 star.

@kanaloa doesn’t know about black clover? Or the difference between isekai and actual fantasy with actual world building ? I give this reader 0 star was obviously already dropped as a child

Aggregator gang
Arts pretty nice.
Don't care too much for the personalities of some of the characters here.
The cliche last minute sword saves. Which he should have just had the sword from the start, but was put in last minute for the speeches and longer battle.
I like the whole dwarf/himself relation which is impactful.
Overall seems like this one is gonna be nice.

Yeah, that teacher is dick, he even didn't let his own student to pick weapons lol.
I still think mc is nor that amazing, he has 2 hacks, 1st he automatically remember what he saw, idk if this is his pure human ability or a special gift like magic. 2nd, he has anti magic weapon,
I also have suspicions toward his black cat,
So far, its ok and kinda lame, nice art tho.

Fed-Kun's army
I really like the story so far. It's generic i admit but i honestly like plots that Mc defies the common sense of the world

And poor Collect is already in the friendzone

Users who are viewing this thread