Wistoria: Wand and Sword - Vol. 8 Ch. 29 - And So The Story Begins

Dex-chan lover
it's been years since I reading manga that makes me tingling with anticipation and exciting story like this,,makes me wonder why shit fantasy manga nowadays get anime with only resource enough to make 1 season and why not make this one
so this currently has 7 volumes, it seems barely enough for 11-12 episodes of the anime,
fighting plot goes very fast in the anime

and you have to remember, that most (almost all) of fantasy anime are adapting the novel, not the manga.
(people need to better understand that when they see an anime that is really different from the manga, but the story is from a light novel)
I believe this is straight from manga, so maybe wait until volume 10 or so

and also, the author has had success with Danmachi, he might want to take it easy

Dex-chan lover
NGL, when i see the title chapter i thought this is getting axed. the fight is actually very cool and satisfying, would be a shame if this getting an axed. hopefully theres more to come, though his power jump is no joke im wondering how it goes from here.

Dex-chan lover
Man. So I guess Will is not a human? He was made? I am so confused. What is the key? Why hasn't anyone else been able to do what Will did here?
My guess is he an elfaria are both the Reincarnations of folk from the past like the magic Queen or something along the line

Dex-chan lover
Ho ho ho, Will is simply too damn cool. I hope this manga gets made into an anime, Wistoria deserves one more than all of the generic isekais that have been adapted recently. All of the chapters up until now would make an exceptional first season.

Dex-chan lover
why the Shitty league of mages that have title "tHe WoRlD poweRFuL mAgES"
sitting down in their ivory tower , not doing any shit on the pEasaNT below?
They have to stay up in the Tower in order to redo the sky barrier. The whole intention behind this attack was to force the mages down so that the barrier wouldn't be properly activated and whatever lies beyond could come through.

Users who are viewing this thread