Wistoria: Wand and Sword - Vol. 8 Ch. 31 - Beginning Colorless

I think it's either the old man leader of the tower guy preventing Elfi from choosing Will or it's that midget guy who helped awaken Will that is preventing them from choosing Will.

Dex-chan lover
He's obviously too strong to only have 1 color so they just gonna leave him as it is. Cool protagonists dont need a pack 😎

Dex-chan lover
Is the sword's name really just "Wist Twin Silver"? With the sword being part "wist" jewel and part "moriah" silver sword it seems like an obvious intention at a name drop (Wist + (m)oriah = Wistoria), so seems weird that the name would go with "wist twin" and "silver" instead, but I don't know how all these double-word wordplays show up in the raws (I'm assuming some flavor of furigana weirdness, but I aint a translator).

image.png

Dex-chan lover
Be the first white color dude.

Also, why is the fuckers still acting superior? They can't do shit against the monsters below.

Dex-chan lover
Bro could save the world 100 times solo and still have everyone won’t acknowledge him seriously. By logic he should already be stronger than almost all of the magicians there, but nooo author just keep repeating the same boring cliche, even though he over scaling him too much in the last battle. Unless they gonna pull the power scaling bullshit and it turns out there are a lot more of stronger magicians, but that means they didn’t do shit while the city is about to be annihilated

Dex-chan lover
I definitely agree that the whole "he is inferior despite saving everyone" angle is dumb, but I'm not surprised... This world is built on bad tradition and buerocracy, so of course almost everyone with a hint of power is a dick to those outside their preferred standards.

it is annoying to see Elfi being ignored and everyone else flaunting their crap, since she is meant to be one of the four supreme beings of this society.

Hoping the plot moves past this fast, and we can do more interesting stuff... Focusing on the world being made of elitist jerks only makes me lean towards the monsters' side, lol.

Group Leader
Is the sword's name really just "Wist Twin Silver"? With the sword being part "wist" jewel and part "moriah" silver sword it seems like an obvious intention at a name drop (Wist + (m)oriah = Wistoria), so seems weird that the name would go with "wist twin" and "silver" instead, but I don't know how all these double-word wordplays show up in the raws (I'm assuming some flavor of furigana weirdness, but I aint a translator).

image.png
The Wist is written in katakana with the meaning of "Twin Seasons(双季)" in kanji.
The "Twin Silver(双銀)" is in kanji though, so it could be taken in various ways.
Yeah, it's a weird way to combine the 2 names but that's how the author has done it...

Dex-chan lover
his color will remain sword lmao I'm rather excited to see how this develops lol

Dex-chan lover
Bro could save the world 100 times solo and still have everyone won’t acknowledge him seriously. By logic he should already be stronger than almost all of the magicians there, but nooo author just keep repeating the same boring cliche, even though he over scaling him too much in the last battle. Unless they gonna pull the power scaling bullshit and it turns out there are a lot more of stronger magicians, but that means they didn’t do shit while the city is about to be annihilated
not doing anything while the city is getting annihilated is actually super in character for a bunch of racist-against-non-magic-folks wizards

Dex-chan lover
thats it, dropped. those wizard fools are doing the bully thing all over again up there.. f that.

Dex-chan lover
bruh.. again? 😅
it would be one thing if it was just some of the factions, but all of them? and even after all he did?
i mean, he literally was the only one who could beat those anti-magic monsters with his new "magic". lmao

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess, " he's a rare and unique case so elfi can't take him to her faction due to that "

another discrimination arc. well I am sure the MC will find a way around this hopefully.

Dex-chan lover
Don't they know that..... all colors combined make .... white ??

Group Leader
I think it's either the old man leader of the tower guy preventing Elfi from choosing Will or it's that midget guy who helped awaken Will that is preventing them from choosing Will.
im guessing the midget at this point is trying to "strengthen" will to trial by fire at this point since he cant use magic at all. but this whole "u failure" thing is just getting boring, this point just speed reading it

Users who are viewing this thread