Wistoria: Wand and Sword

This series has licensed in Thailand after chapter 1 released for less than 1 month. lol
This is the link for Thai licensed. They sell for 15 Baht/chapter (about $0.5) https://www.mangaqube.com/s/ตำนานดาบและคทาแห่งวิสตอเรีย/

Bumping in for potential gold, just gotta wait for releases. If I had money, I would donate

Omori needs to stick to novels. This is awful and bound to be canceled.

I'd take this over isekai or kr hunter manga any day, despite how rushed the writing is.Knowing it's Oomori tho, the writing's gonna be contrived to make the mc's struggle emotionally resonant.

Why so much negative comment on this series
There is just 2 chapter available and it looks promising

Fed-Kun's army
In resume, imagine if Izuku Midoriya was born with the All Mighty but in a fantasy world where magic rules.

Not a good work. Very bland with all tropes you can imagine.

The "incompetent" mc who is actually op, the female friend who is always wet whenever the mc praises her or because he's "kind, gentle and hard working", the evil classmates who are mean to the mc because "incompetent", the mean teachers who are mean for mc because "incompetent", the dungeon because of course there's a dungeon, the promise make in mc's childhood, etc, etc..

Oh, did I mention the nonsense of the mc been able to enter a MAGIC ACADEMY even though he can't use magic? Yeah, just like in all those works that you thought just now.

This is just like to black clover and mashle and magic, but without comedy.
If only the mc is actually veteran without that bizzare ability, i might like the mc more
So far mc is well, your typical kind shounen boy with no interesting trait, kinda disappointed and weak start.

Aggregator gang
I find the hate unnecessary honestly. It's not a masterpiece but i like the story and would give it a passing grade

Users who are viewing this thread