Witch Guild Fantasia

Thank you so much for picking this up! I wrote a desc for Anilist so feel free to use it if you guys would like to increase interest:

"Monica's first witch execution awakens something in her. Without understanding how or why, she rescues the witch and flees the city with her, leaving behind everything she's ever known. She arrives at the witch's guild along with Gloria the witch. This is where their journey begins."

Fed-Kun's army
there's better ways to "use" witches.
don't burn them.
it's wasting precious resources.

Dex-chan lover
Foolish witches. Better be like Trashero, the hero the people deserve! :)

The reason why this is has a high rate is only because of yuri fantasy tag. The story and the character is so bad

Dex-chan lover
The story had already ended at chapter 14, but it's still stuck at chapter 6 here. Can anyone continue the translation? I believe raw is up in mangatoto all the way to chapter 14

Dex-chan lover
I was going to ask what the Hell had gone wrong with the scanlation of chapter 10, but it was deleted even as I tried.

Group Leader
I was going to ask what the Hell had gone wrong with the scanlation of chapter 10, but it was deleted even as I tried.
My usual export problems occured and the chapter was in a non presentable state. I decided to re-export to get a better result for you guys to enjoy :)

Users who are viewing this thread