Witch Hat Atelier - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

You make me un poco loco
Un poquititito loco 
The way you keep me guessing 
I'm nodding and i'm yesing

I'm rereading this and just noticed that there's an astronaut mentioned...? As well as the athlete with modern looking clothes.
Seems so out of place in the medieval setting, but maybe it's just a transition from our world to the manga's world.

Hi everyone since it has been a really fun adventure reading, I wanted to make a server where fans can get together to discuss the manga so here it is!
https://discord.gg/eEJUruhsHg

Love the art, I do however have a problem with general overtone, how come the guys that robbed everyone blindly (of magic) and then hidden that fact from you are the good guys here? Its not like you need to have magic to make a war. It seems like a flimsy excuse to me at best.

So the rich keep the poor weak by not letting them have magic then defend that notion by saying that if they did have it they'd destroy reality(then que prettily drawn face to distract from flawed abstract universe). And I don't believe there's any way to prevent such a simple asf concept as to how magic functions that even a child figured out. Other than killing would be magicians and burning magic books, both of which I doubt cuz MC has been telling about her magic book and desire for magic for a while and the mother didn't care for it.
Also rewarding a kid who just almost killed their mother with magic by saying you'll show them more magic? And also thinking that saying "I think I can reverse the curse" will reassure the child?

been seeing this one around for a while, already off to a great start and definitely feel like gonna enjoy it

Dex-chan lover
ngl the last part of this chapter is wack, like pretty bad.
Author could've made a better and more fitting scenario for the typical 'Oopsie!' part with the vibe of this series.
it has a good art but you can only do so much with it, lest see how it goes.

The artwork is so beautiful. I’ve never seen such amazing paneling before, it’s genuinely so good.

Dex-chan lover
@Goyal99Raj It has been ages since I read this manga, but if my comment left you confused, shoot a question! I'm not sure I'd anymore use such a RL politically coloured metaphor, but otherwise it wasn't wrong.

interesting first chapter. the death flags i felt were partially correct and hopefully she will be brought back to normal. i'll be looking for more manga with a similar art style and/or similar writing style to this once i finish reading

Fed-Kun's army
I had an INKling that the mom was gonna get disney'd in some way and now I'm bummed that I'm correct...

Users who are viewing this thread