Witch Hat Atelier - Vol. 5 Ch. 28

Double-page supporter
I'd usually say that Coco should go to the dark side BUT after seeing page 2 with Coco as a brimhat DAMN SHE IS SO CUTE AND COOL, is my new wallpaper. So please Coco do it, do it.

And also the last page is a bless.

Double-page supporter
It'll be interesting to see how this story plays out if its The Hero who goes to The Dark Side instead of their Rival.

Also "To Transgress the Mind, Tis Oppression"? What was that page 1? What, Transgressing the Mind is Oppression and thus Forbidden Magic? Oh Really. I Never would have suspected that Considering the entire Cone-Head """"Justice"""" System is based on Mind Wiping.

Hypocrites the lot of them. Team Brimhat All The Way.

Supporter
So judging by the first page, the brimhat who has been hunting them merged with their pet cat or some such?

Ooh that page with all the glyphs from previous chapters was really cool, thanks for making it.

Dex-chan lover
OMG, how is it possible, something as awesome as this manga exists? Doesn't that break some laws of nature?

Group Leader
tbh i sort of like iguin (brimhat guy). what he's doing isn't morally good, but it's sort of...badass in a way. i've always had a thing for the darker characters that try to coax the main characters to their side. coco is still as cute as ever >.<

Dex-chan lover
@JCVocke same concept as how irl, you ain't allowed to prison someone willy-nilly, yet the justice system is allowed to do it just fine.

Group Leader
Agathe follows the rules TOO much. Ritchi is scared and doesn't really know what's right or wrong, kinda? Coco is out of the moral system of the witches, and so can see things clearly and make her decisions unbound and unfettered by the Council's unconscious rules. Are the Brimhats 'wrong'? The Council is full of shit, certainly. While the Brimhats methods are drastic, I want to know their purpose. They don't seem like mindless idiots who just want to cause havoc. What a good manga this is. It's super well-built, and the art is exquisit. Totally going to buy it.

Dex-chan lover
I bet le eye is proffs' same eye guy

If you wanna do truly forbidden magic, then master explosion to a degree that you'd be called a crimson demon.

Users who are viewing this thread