Witch Hat Atelier - Vol. 6 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
Wow Lulucy is a heavy weight.

How to describe this chapter in one word: nnnnnnngggggghhhhhhhh.

GOD these girls will be gorgeous when they hit adolescence. That boy with the " stick up his butt " face better stay far from Agathe ( after this chapter i can finaly defend her without problems ).

Dex-chan lover
OOHHH History of why Agatha is so prickly! Like a cactus
Many thanks

the outfits are so cute!
and coco's brimhat outfit gives me wadanohara red witch vibes :')

Dex-chan lover
Wow the clothes are so creative. Especially the underclothes, couldn't imagine twisting and tying my clothes like that when I was a little girl. So nice to see a new chapter c:

Dex-chan lover
Nice informative chapter. We still don't know why Qifrey left the assembly arrghh

@dakka (sorry for the ping!), this is probably a weird question, but do you have any idea what type of "I"? the characters use? I feel the girls use watashi, but I'm not sure about the guys (oru, qifrey, estheath, utowin for example). do you happen to know or remember from the raws? it's not a pressing matter. if you don't know it's whatevs.

Am I the only one who would prefer Coco on the brimhat side just because the outfits are cute lol? On a serious note, I wonder if Coco will be the one to bridge the brimhats and pointed hats and make a new, more inclusive era of peace instead of completely eradicating one side.

Brimhat Coco looks consistently awesome. I, for one, welcome the coming rule of the cute brimhats.

@faniki This is what I got after skimming through some of the raws again to double check
Coco/Agathe - Watashi
Tetia - Watashi/3rd person (i would say about 50-50)
Riche - Watashi/3rd person (I couldnt find her using watashi, but i think its like 10-90)
Beldarut - Watashi
Alaira - Atashi
Qifrey - Boku
Eunie- Boku
Cockroach( I always forget how to spell his name) - Watashi
Tartar- Ore
Echo/Etoran- Ore
Orugio - Ore
Garuga - Ore
Estheath - Watashi
Lulucy - Watashi
Iguin - Watashi
Utowin - (not sure but I would guess 'ore')

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much @Onge! It's rare when I see atashi, I assume it's some less formal than Watashi?🤔 I started learning Japanese (self learner...kill me) and I wanted to know the pronouns to kinda get a feel of their personalities if that makes sense. Thanks once again! <3

@twincubus lol sounds like something I'd do just cuz I'd be fed up with everyone's bs

Double-page supporter
http://ramenparados.com/kamome-shirahama-anuncia-que-se-tomara-un-descanso/

It seems this will be the last chapter for a while. D:

Dex-chan lover
The clothing designs have always been really cool, but the ones on the cover page this time were really cute!

@faniki Yeah Atashi is basically a less formal version of Watashi. I see it used by tomboy type characters but also by flirty/feminine type characters as well.

Dex-chan lover
Cockroach( I always forget how to spell his name)

@Onge To me my friend you captured his essence in one word with perfection ( mind you that it may be too big an offense... to the cockroaches ).

@faniki Cute outfits are always o good reason for anything and on your serious note, I think it would be interesting but... i feel it would be necessary a time skip... i know the horrendous troupe but now Coco priority is to save her mother, lets say that she can do it in 1-2 years ( going by the system of magic in here it would be already a stretch, as it would already be necessary some knowhow ) but to do what you said not only she would need some serious knowledge in magic, she would need to have a real resolve for that and to build this type of will she needs reason and trials to make it be convincing.

So the need for the time skip comes at play or at least some advancement in time.

@Guolker My Spanish is rusty, there was some part that i may have not understood that say how much time the author pretends to be on break?

Dex-chan lover
@alacaelum i'm gonna be honest with you, i forgot about coco's mother lmfao. but i agree, coco is still learning (how long has it been since she started, a couple months?). time skips can be done well if the author knows what they're doing, and i trust WHA's author. If it is needed i have no doubt that it'll be fine and it'll flow with the rest of the story.

Dex-chan lover
Stunningly cute chapter, I want to adopt Coco and dress her up all day

Users who are viewing this thread