Witch Hat Atelier - Vol. 6 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
@faniki Well with how hectic things were in the last arc forgetting her mother isn't surprising, she was mentioned only once if i am not mistaken, i think now the author should finalize this test and give Coco some real progress in her magic, not keep her as an amateur, she doesn't need to be Agathe level already ( it would be too much ) but i want to feel that she can put her ideas in practice without too much help.

And obviously, i want to see the other girls progress too, this manga now is as much about them as is about Coco and with Riche arc complete it seems we are entering Agathe's arc now. Qifrey's past that was hinted in these last chapter seems to be really interesting too.

Aggregator gang
Interesting, so Orugio is also considered a prodigy. I hope we see more of him now that prof Q is out of comission. Also weird test next chapter! Whenever that is haha

Dex-chan lover
I just picked this up and I have to say you guys are putting out some amazing work with this series, both the translation and editing looks amazing.

Contributor
Agethection. Agathection. Agatechtion.

Coco in the Brimhat costume looks absolutely stunning. I kinda wish she turns to the dark side.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who wants a Brimhat Coco. Everything about this manga is cute, and I was sooo happy when I saw that the baths weren't an excuse to draw little girls naked.

@faniki : mangastream's translator is making weekly blog posts about translation, and the one from 2 weeks ago was about the I pronouns : https://readms.net/blog/94
In addition, the one from this week was about the you pronouns : https://readms.net/blog/96
It's mostly for manga situations, but it was informative (at least for me lol)

Double-page supporter
Hi @alacaelum, the pause has been agreed between the author and the editor. The blogger seems to be translating a tweet where the author says that this break will permit her to polish and better the graphical quality of her works.

The lapse of time is not mentioned explicitly in her tweet by I hope it is not too much. 😥

Dex-chan lover
@Guolker Thanks friend, let hope it isn't too much time. But on the bright side, this means the quality of her work will be even better.

Dex-chan lover
Riche got salted pork for sure.

I think Tetia got cheese, while Agate got honey.

Brimhat Coco looks baaaadaaaaass

Double-page supporter
OMG page 25 is AMAZING, dark-brimhat Coco its both cute and cool.

We all need some Agathection on our lifes.

Who wears clothes during a bath scene, a wasted opportunity for some Coco fanservice

Dex-chan lover
I'd buy a special edition volume if it included how the artist is improving their art over this break, it must be honestly interesting to read.
In the mean time: Magus of the Library!
https://mangadex.org/title/23410/toshokan-no-daimajutsushi

Dex-chan lover
Aren't we turning Coco into a brimhat a bit too quickly just because she looks great in the outfit?

Users who are viewing this thread