Witch Hat Atelier - Vol. 7 Ch. 36

Man, this manga its such a treat. Thanks for the update as always!!!

Aggregator gang
Wow qifrey's backstory
Sage belarut is kinda cool. But also kinda an ass

is it not going to be the ultimate hype moment of the series when qifrey has already lost his eyesight, but shows up to fight a brimhat completely blind and drawing from memory alone?

Dex-chan lover
ain't the tower of books protected by some serpent thingy?
good luck coco

Well that is a dark back story, go Coco! hopefully you wanting to help others won't backfire.

Aggregator gang
I feel like the last few chapters the pacing is too slow. Even plot twists and revelations feel like a drag. I don't mind slow pacing, but too slow is not good.

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least water isn't dry and coarse.
It's funny for hydrophobic person to live under the sea.

Dex-chan lover
So Qifrey was an Unlernead, interesting, for some reason i got the impression that he was of some line of witches ( not nobles, just old ) and that he had been betrayed by someone close but he doesn't even know any detail of who stole his eye.

This is much more interesting and i have to say i don't have any idea of how his losing eyesight on the remaining eye will impact the future of the story, it explains thought how he seemed to relate with that boy with the eye problem ( shamefully forgot his name ).

wow they're heading to the tower of books so soon... I assumed that we would get to see the other trials beforehand😥. says something about the level of world building of this series where i'm sad that the plot is progressing.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck. Qifrey is going blind? I dont want that. I wonder what Coco will do when she doesnt find the answer she wants in the tower. She already seems in despair.

The art and characters are so lovely that you forget about the horror of Coco's backstory. Pg. 26 (and those haunted eyes) was a stark reminder of her loss.

Dex-chan lover
"Accept our limits."
*Cue TTGL music.
"That's your limit!"

But I'm more of a Rossiu, so I agree with the teacher.

Dex-chan lover
@StarGear I'm just wondering why the brim hats did what they did to Qifrey. The leader seems like the guy to grant wishes in a way that leads to the person who wish miserable. So I'm wondering if someone asked a brim hat to help Qifrey, similar to Coco and her mom

Aggregator gang
😰 but also 😯
This Coco is determined to get stuff done!

Dex-chan lover
But wait, surely there are guards at the tower too, how will she deal with them?

Users who are viewing this thread