Witch Hat Atelier - Vol. 8 Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
There are so many characters here that I have already stop understand which of them is the main cast.

I still feel iky for the proff's betrayal. :'( I want to trust him, but.... but...

Dex-chan lover
CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE.

This arc looks like it will be fun, this will be an interesting opportunity to see more of how witches interact with the normal folk, but as much as i want to see some hijinks i think it would be best if the author doesn't include the brimhats, at least not with some ploy on their part, these days i think the way to value your world is to give all its parts their time to shine and develop so that when the moments of tension come they are earned.

@SuperOniichan I think that in a story like this one is better that you dont get to hung up on who is the "main" cast, the diversity and scope of the situation is better understood and felt when you recognizes that everyone can have a part to play and that their actions and decisions can affect the final outcome.

random thought, but if you're selling magical tools, doesn't that kind of open the door for reverse engineering? they wouldn't have magic ink, so they couldn't actually recreate it, but wouldn't they still be able to analyze it?

Dex-chan lover
MC is the bad guys' special little girl. Boy is setting himself up for some hurting.

Dex-chan lover
What's up with that first page? Such an art overkill, a simple border would suffice. It's insane how the artist can just draw that for a mundane event like that

Dex-chan lover
Hand holding out of nowhere and they are not even dating!?

How scandalous.

Users who are viewing this thread