Witch Hat Atelier - Vol. 8 Ch. 42.5

Dex-chan lover
This degenerated exactly as i thought.

Riche will protect us all, LONG LIVE KNIGHT RICHE.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda like how Coco disregards the dresses the moment she sees magic in action.

D'awwwww. So cute and wholesome! I love the concept of shrinking magic sealing clothes in boxes! That ought to be great for freeing up storage space!

Dex-chan lover
Heartwarming and nice!
But I can't help but think that even this is building towards a unpleasant incident

Dex-chan lover
well, it seems like putting the clothes back on that box gonna be a pain
imagine all that wrinkles from trying to put the clothes into the area of effect of the shrinking magic, and then using some sort of tweezers to straight up the wrinkles and hanging the clothes neatly inside the box, all the while maneuvering the tweezer in a way so that the tweezer won't came into contact with the shrinking magic

or maybe they just take a part the magic circle part from the box, shrink the clothes, and then assemble the box on top of the shrinked clothes
that also works, yeah

I wonder how long will that magic circle last before you need to redraw it

@CucarachaEnojada So the cloths are really big, and the box is really small.... the really small box cast shrinking magic on the cloths to make them fit. And the small box has enlargement magic cast on it so full sized cloths can fit in it.....

now how do we stop the people from enlarging/shrinking while putting things into this box?

Double-page supporter
Aw this was cute ;; Gah, this manga is so cute sometimes.

Fed-Kun's army
@monoreposo magic in this world can only affect that which it it was designed to affect. That's why you need a very specific drawing to make magic. Circles made to affect clothes can't ever affect other objects, to do that it would require a different magic circle.

Hey everyone I noticed that there weren't many WHA servers so I thought I would make one so here is the link enjoy! https://discord.gg/eEJUruhsHg

Dex-chan lover
Imagine putting a nox in a box inside a box. Eventually the density would warp space itself and create a black hole.

Users who are viewing this thread