Witch Hunter - Ch. 203 - Negotiations

Thank you for the chapter.

Man its taking a while for things to get started, but I don't mind. Its pretty interesting how things are being set up before the start of the final battle. Still a part of me just wish they'd get on with it by now.

Previous chapters with Tara's sister makes it look like WH is stronger than Britain, Now its the other way around.

@TheSwoosh - I think its less about Britain as a whole and more that Merlin is a force to be reckoned with. I do enjoy the tables being turned in negotiations like this.

Eh, WH betrayed 'm twice? So Tahsa's comment a few chs back about a British treaty getting broken before had relevance besides just him just being a sassy boi lol
To be fair to WH though Merlin's a snakey boi and planned on betraying them from the start

Dex-chan lover
"Quickly handing over the nuisances to someone else is a wise decision, isn't it~"

I love Merlin in FGO and I love Merlin in Witch Hunter, more trolls for the troll god!

All out war with Britain you say? What? You mean a fight with the two knights of the round table and a effeminate man? Oh I'm sure the dozens we saw in the WH corps should be SOOOOOOO scared.

Users who are viewing this thread