Witch Hunter - Ch. 222 - Bullying the weak

Im confused, did he come back as an enemy or not? The fact that Tania was shocked last chapter and this guy is fighting him this chapter makes me think he might be an enemy now but not sure. Both chapters needed more context and hopefully, we get it next chapter at least.

Also if he is an enemy now i think the author is pushing it by doing that. I mean Its not like the Witches didnt already have a huge advantage this whole series so it would be annoying if the author added him as a threat too just for kicks. Like damn cant the MC and others catch a break already lol.

Group Leader
Who even is that guy ? This series takes so long to update I've forgotten most of the characters we saw a few times only. The name kinda rings a bell but why is he even at two places at the same time ?

Vihyungrang was the leader of WH West, the one Tasha and co. were working at the beginning of the series. Until the witch that is now confirmed to be West attacked, forcing him to go back to the spirit realm, or something like that, to get stronger and fight back. He was considered WH's strongest back then as well.
The strange thing is him being called a traitor now, and fighting another director for no reason. That is something that I don't remember coming up at any point between his leave and now. Maybe he resigned somewhere in one of the old chapters, and this other dude considers this traitorous behavior?
I need a refresher on this series plot points, that's for sure.

Contributor
Urgh who's the macho already? Those action chapters rehash the same compositions I've started to lose track of the story lol.

@heronbpv Nah, East not West was the one he fought. I think he's calling him a traitor because he kinda just up and abandoned his post as soon as he lost that battle. Before I assumed he simply resigned but it's being implied more clearly in these chs that he was a deserter so it's fair enough that they're like da faq boi? This is me just assuming things but I think they used Mister macho man as a way to get to North's castle via tricking the operator to open the transportation thingy there so they could tag along?

@SSJR2 I don't know if he's WH's ally anymore per say but he's loyal to Tasha's master and got stronger to make good on his promise to her to protect him so at least he's not the boi's emery. Prob.

@heronbpv @Chowkeyo

Or they're calling him traitor because he, you know, tricked a WH director to be prematurely deployedd. Ultimately incapacitating him and entirely fucking up the WH operation in the process.

Like those are pretty traitorous activities.

@Tempdos Ye *plays came in like a wrecking ball in the background* Maybe he thought as a deserter suddenly showing up while the mission is taking place they wouldn't listen to him and let him go as well 'cause he be shady but he def and completely ruined his image with them doing that to top things off lol he doesn't seem to give a faq though

Group Leader
Considering the fact that korean made mangas are usually put on indefinite hiatus( case on point, most of the works of the author of freezing), the fact that this even gets updates, be they yearly, is a wonder in and of itself

Users who are viewing this thread