Witch Hunter

We have "release that witch" and then we have "witch hunter"
Don't know how to feel about this

@konzolmester
Can you please go into detail about how this is bad or "worse than danmachi"? Cause overall I think it has a okay plot and some good fight scenes. Overall, I feel like your putting your personal preference into your comment and I just wanted to ask for a few examples about how this is a bad manga.

@Kaus_Leili It's not personal preference. I've read this back 3 years ago and sure it started out great but all the miniscule insignificant characters ruined the whole thing. Now I remember why I dropped this. The author ruined the manga with the bleach syndrome. fuckload of characters who we don't care about hogged ~100 chapters out of ~ 200.
Take a look at the views 500 people. Barely anyone reads this and not just cause of the filter. It's not worth your time.
Would have been an amazing manwha, cause so far any manwha I read I loved them all. The author clearly wanted interesting badass female characters, just like in claymore. But failed miserably.

@konzolmester
I see. I can see where you are coming from now. Welp, that's just the case with stories and keeping an audience while bringing in new people. Overall, I'm seeing this to the end not really out of a feeling of wanting to finish, but because I am curious as to see how the author will end the manwha.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
this still alive?
it this the one piece of korea?

Probably the most shounen series out of Korea and tbh its the only one i fuck with wouldn't mind it getting a anime but not supported by shit people over at crunchyroll

Dex-chan lover
@Kaus_Leili It's not personal preference. I've read this back 3 years ago and sure it started out great but all the miniscule insignificant characters ruined the whole thing. Now I remember why I dropped this. The author ruined the manga with the bleach syndrome. fuckload of characters who we don't care about hogged ~100 chapters out of ~ 200.
Take a look at the views 500 people. Barely anyone reads this and not just cause of the filter. It's not worth your time.
Would have been an amazing manwha, cause so far any manwha I read I loved them all. The author clearly wanted interesting badass female characters, just like in claymore. But failed miserably.
and that is ALL an overexagerated subjective OPINION, this doesn’t even compare to danmachi lol

Fed-Kun's army
damn; this series is still ongoing with just ~200 chapters? i remember it being at about ~100 chapters half a decade ago; is it published monthly? (note: apparently, it started in 2006 CE)

Users who are viewing this thread