With Her Who Likes My Sister - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - What I Want You To Do

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or is page 8 weird and kinda contradictory?
Wouldn't Akebi wanting to drag her home go against what she previously said about wanting to think it alone? Meaning that Akebi is disregarding what Kinome wants to do with what she wants to do?
Or is the thing that Akebi sought her out because she wanted to hear her out that made her happy?
Maybe I'm an idiot with no reading comprehension though and I'm misunderstanding something.
But after checking chapter 15 again yeah I think it's that.

Dex-chan lover
Akebi about to clutch of asking her to keep living w her. I feel it!! :win:

Group Leader
Is it just me or is page 8 weird and kinda contradictory?
Wouldn't Akebi wanting to drag her home go against what she previously said about wanting to think it alone? Meaning that Akebi is disregarding what Kinome wants to do with what she wants to do?
Or is the thing that Akebi sought her out because she wanted to hear her out that made her happy?
Maybe I'm an idiot with no reading comprehension though and I'm misunderstanding something.
But after checking chapter 15 again yeah I think it's that.
I also think it's her wanting to hear Kinome out in chapter 15 that made her happy. It just feels a little contradictory because the lines included from that chapter didn't really highlight that. Didn't really know what to do with those lines, but maybe I should add a little note to clarify.

Users who are viewing this thread