With Her Who Likes My Sister

Group Leader
Got serialized and it's ongoing don't why this was marked completed.

thankyou to the current translator for consistent updates but why is it marked as completed?

Thank you for your work Zeztie! I found the covers for Volumes 2 and 3, if you want to upload them (I don't have the permissions to do so).
2:

6a4.webp

3:

6mt.webp

Dex-chan lover
So uhh... what's the deal here? Is the serialized version going to be uploaded under the same title as the non-serialized version?

Zeztie-sama gotta be the biggest W brought to humanity

Kinda worrying and amazing tho how fast they scanlate these chapters

Still tho, Thanks!

Dex-chan lover
With this now ended I'm just gonna say, I don't think this bait series is worth reading. I won't go into specifics but yeah seems kinda pointless when its plot is basically the same as how it started. Clearly an axed series.

With this now ended I'm just gonna say, I don't think this bait series is worth reading. I won't go into specifics but yeah seems kinda pointless when its plot is basically the same as how it started. Clearly an axed series.
Thank you VERY MUCH! Glad I read your review first.

It wasn't axed it ended the way the creator wanted it to end and it clearly supposed to be a subtle romance by the end it clear they love each other and plan to stay toghether forever. Saying it bait tell me you really ddid't get this at all it's all in the subtext.

Dex-chan lover
It wasn't axed it ended the way the creator wanted it to end and it clearly supposed to be a subtle romance by the end it clear they love each other and plan to stay toghether forever. Saying it bait tell me you really ddid't get this at all it's all in the subtext.
No I got it, their relationship at the end is that of good friends. If one of your FMC's is still obsessed with the other MC's sister and your gonna claim the 2 FMC's are in love I'm gonna hard disagree with ya. Could they eventually have fallen in love? Sure but we never see that. Also it was axed for sure how can you read the last like 5 chapters and not see the sudden acceleration and dropping/rushing of events as anything but an axe-kun.

No I got it, their relationship at the end is that of good friends. If one of your FMC's is still obsessed with the other MC's sister and your gonna claim the 2 FMC's are in love I'm gonna hard disagree with ya. Could they eventually have fallen in love? Sure but we never see that. Also it was axed for sure how can you read the last like 5 chapters and not see the sudden acceleration and dropping/rushing of events as anything but an axe-kun.
Mangas doesn't end when they are axed all the time most end when the ceator finish writing the story they want to tell like this one did. The subtext spells it out clearly especisally at the in end when within the story we know akebi gives gifts to show her love and kinome knowing this accepts the gift she offered even though she would normally not. As well as the sister keep mentioning how she entrusted them to eachother because she gets how they fell about eachother. And how akebi's and kinome relationship is just a more subtle version of akebi's mother and ooamana's relationship. As how kinome is a similar to ooamana and akebi is similar to her mom. So there's a lot of sutext within the story to tell you what their relationship is supposed to be. Like looking at akebi with the older sister from the beginning to the end and how much she fellings changed from being with the older sister to no matter what stayig with and making the younger sister happy.

Made me invested and got almost no payoff 😭 I really thought it would end with them being lovers, bc of all the blushing and the hint BUT NOPE besties on a vacation is how it ends </3

Dex-chan lover
Ending dropped it from 8/10 to 7/10. Still, an enjoyable read.

I wonder if the author didn't want to spell out the yuri ending, or was the author afraid of giving readers the two sisters + fmc ending

Users who are viewing this thread