With One Day Left I'll Break All the Destruction Flags: "Serves You Right!" RTA 24 Hour Record - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.5 - Her and Her

Dex-chan lover
huh, who's this mysterious (and kinda yandere) friend of the bitch?
If this is the same novel I read a long time ago, (Not a spoiler but it MAY be a leading statement so view at your own risk) the childhood friend of the Reincarnator Bitch has a really awesome backstory.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL
If this is the same novel I read a long time ago, (Not a spoiler but it MAY be a leading statement so view at your own risk) the childhood friend of the Reincarnator Bitch has a really awesome backstory.
If you actually remember, can you spoil?

Dex-chan lover
If you actually remember, can you spoil?
If I remember correctly:

WARNING HEAVY SPOILERS REGARDING A MAJOR CHARACTER

- The Childhood Friend is the actual, real Lucia, before she got deathly ill and got "reincarnated" into. The Reincarnator has basically overwritten True Lucia's soul in her body, so True Lucia co-exists as an alternate personality which Isekai Lucia can converse with. Isekai Lucia is basically a crazy girl who talks to her alternate self and she is unaware of it, she just thought True Lucia is a real person who she grew up with.

- Isekai Lucia told True Lucia the entire plot of the story and how she plans on getting the Harem End. True Lucia didn't understand it at first but because of this she has developed an extremely twisted sense of "love".

- True Lucia hates Isekai Lucia for literally stealing her life, so whenever Isekai Lucia is asleep, True Lucia takes control of the body and sabotages Isekai Lucia's Harem End plans by sending letters to the right people (She is the one sending the anonymous letters to the Third Prince and the Queen about what's going to happen)..

- True Lucia has developed a yandere-esque obsession towards Isekai Lucia, and will do everything to keep Isekai Lucia to herself. That basically means that Isekai Lucia is basically doomed from the moment she overwritten True Lucia's body. True Lucia is there to make sure Isekai Lucia will suffer for the rest of her life.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If I remember correctly:

- The Childhood Friend is the actual, real Lucia, before she got deathly ill and got "reincarnated" into. The Reincarnator has basically overwritten True Lucia's soul in her body, so True Lucia co-exists as an alternate personality which Isekai Lucia can converse with. Isekai Lucia is basically a crazy girl who talks to her alternate self and she is unaware of it, she just thought True Lucia is a real person who she grew up with.

- Isekai Lucia told True Lucia the entire plot of the story and how she plans on getting the Harem End. True Lucia didn't understand it at first but because of this she has developed an extremely twisted sense of "love".

- True Lucia hates Isekai Lucia for literally stealing her life, so whenever Isekai Lucia is asleep, True Lucia takes control of the body sabotages Isekai Lucia's Harem End plans by sending letters to the right people.

- True Lucia has developed a yandere-esque obsession towards Isekai Lucia, and will do everything to keep herself to herself. That basically means that Isekai Lucia is basically doomed from the moment she overwritten True Lucia's body. True Lucia is there to make sure Isekai Lucia will suffer for the rest of her life.
Thanks fam, appreciate it

Dex-chan lover
If I remember correctly:

- True Lucia hates Isekai Lucia for literally stealing her life, so whenever Isekai Lucia is asleep, True Lucia takes control of the body sabotages Isekai Lucia's Harem End plans by sending letters to the right people.

- True Lucia has developed a yandere-esque obsession towards Isekai Lucia, and will do everything to keep herself to herself. That basically means that Isekai Lucia is basically doomed from the moment she overwritten True Lucia's body. True Lucia is there to make sure Isekai Lucia will suffer for the rest of her life.
So the villainess didn't even need to do stuff lol

Dex-chan lover
Do I feel some yuri vibes from Zenaida? I don't know, but I'd welcome it.
For those who have read the LN, does the villainess have a love interest?

Users who are viewing this thread