Wizard's Martial World

It looks awesome. Hope it to stay that way. I really wish for it to be translated faster. As fas as i know, raws have around 90 chapters.

Art is dope and the plot despite similar to other works looks promising enough. Hope they keep translating because there are 100+ raw

Finally, Comic about MC who transported from magic world to Nurin world.

Group Leader
Awesome, i hope it get translated soon. So much chapters yet no official english version.

Fed-Kun's army
Can someone explain to me why Koreans use circles to define magic and what the heck does they mean? I found them used in many comics, but none of them explained squat. Thanks

@legion_01
yeah, i found it like almost everywhere. must be some stereotype stuff. think of its as tier of a magician. higher tier means more power and proficiency. in most manhwa, they visual these circles as ring that surround mages heart.

No rush at all but this gonna get sniped if you dont hurry up considering the fact there are 98 raws.

Magic circles in Korean fantasy usually either respond to tiers - like levels in DnD - fireball being 3rd level spell and all that...
or very often refer to quite actual magic circles that are engraved on the heart or soul or condensed using mana. In these settings it usually allows for control of larger amount of mana or something along those lines...

btw isn't there a novel of this, It doesn't seem like translations will be reasonably quick or regular

Let's hope this comic explores martial art, not only its basic because until now martial art world only looks like a weak version of magic world.

Users who are viewing this thread