Wizard's Martial World

The writing gets worse and worse; for a guy with as much experience as him who's supposedly ready to cross to the next level he's pretty fucking stupid.

This one had so much potential, although magic in a martial world is nothing new. But the premise of an 78 year old aged wizard that reached top 3 in his world starting his life all over again in a martial world, there is so much potential you can do with this. And then the plot only got worse and worse from then on, its like the MC's intelligence took a nose dive and can't handle everyday life experiences. I can't believe a top 3 wizard can't even fight properly, like isn't it common sense for a long range magic user to maintain a distance in fight with close quarter combatant. For example, let's say he's an all rounder in magic which he should be (I mean you're top 3 in your world, shouldn't you have mastered magic for different ranges and situations) but for some reason he's not. He should have some experience fighting with some knights which know swordsmanship and some form of martial arts like grappling or boxing. However, this MC is seems more a 1st circle student than a "78 year old archmage" with how he has never fought against or with knights in combat. I might have to drop this as this MC is destroying some of my brain cells with what's going on.

The publication status says it’s on hiatus. It this true? If it is, anyone know what chapter it goes on hiatus?

Users who are viewing this thread