Wolf chan wa Sumashitai - Ch. 2 - Horoscopes and Sweets

Dex-chan lover
Regarding page 13, it sounds like that turn of phrase might have an equivalent in "you have a real discerning eye", though it could be that I'm out of touch with what phrases are actually common in the only language I speak.

Dex-chan lover
hororscopes and astrology stuff gotta be the most braindead shxt ever lmao. Like sure its fine if its an interest but if you take it seriously or judge a character on a birthday then you are mentally ill lol
Enter one of those crystal shops sometime, its crazy what people out faith into.

Dex-chan lover
YES!! Force him to eat the limited edition candy without his consent! I'm sure he would love that, especially since he's sleeping

/s jk

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, the way Ookami reacted to horoscopes was pretty accurate to real life. Good thing Makiba doesn't care about that!

It seems Ookami's mindset caused her to miss out on some really good tasting food. Well, at least she tasted some good food thanks to Makiba.

Aggregator gang
honestly if it werent for me being at someone elses house i wouldve busted out laughing at the dudes tiny ass head on page 13

Dex-chan lover
You don't need to stick to anything from the oneshot. Authors change details between their oneshot and serialization all the time. Just throw a T/N in to explain the changes and that would suffice.

Dex-chan lover
monkey business
thank you for the translation and the translator notes. very helpful!
for the manga, i don't mind having an uneventful manga, once in a while. just turn off brain and read.

Dex-chan lover
Man this bitch treats everyone who isn't her crush very coldly. Very sad, people like that are really lonely since they can't really make friends, so they smother their lovers, hence they don't usually stay in a relationship for very long. Not gonna happen in this cute manga of course, they'll live happily ever after. But it's still a shitty character trait that makes reading this quite uncomfortable

Users who are viewing this thread