Wolf-chan wa Sumashitai - Ch. 45 - Evaluation and Isolation

Thank you osis for translating some of my favourite romance manga ever. I hope that you will recover and all the best and hopefully I'll see you translating again one day!

Dex-chan lover
RIP the goat, you've pmo to a ton of great series you've translated. wish you good luck even if you dont come back to translating stuff

Dex-chan lover
Thank you based OsisNie for everything you've done over the years! Your manga choices overlapped with my likes almost 1:1 so seeing you pick any series up was a pretty surefire sign to me that it's gonna be great reading in all aspects. Never once disappointed by your SC's. Hope you enjoy your rest! You've done so much for us.

Dex-chan lover
Sad to hear you go. We really appreciate all the work you've done and all the mangas you've brought to light.
I really hope you'll come back to scanlations but if not, thank you very much and good luck with your future endeavors!

Aggregator gang
Oh wow that did come suddenly. Take care Osis, you've done an insane job over the years. The update feed won't be the same without you.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry to hear about all the problems you have to deal with Osis. Best of luck to you, and thanks for all you've done.

Group Leader
Damn, Osis... That really sucks to hear. You're like my second favourite scanlator. Ever reliable, top quality. Definitely the best one-man group around. Huge shoes to fill. Will miss you.
Thanks for everything, hope you can recover and chill with a TL role down the line or even just TLC/QC for some smaller group. Take care man.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks osis, you've done a lot of work for a lot of mangas that ended up being my favorites, and discovered a lot more cause of ya too.

I've only just recently been coming frequently the past year and Its come to be that when I saw "what's typesetting?" I went, "hell yeah"

Wish ya luck in the future, and for your well being.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks Osis for all good work you've done. May luck accompany you wherever you go, at any endeavors you take

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the scans . i hope your health both mentally and physically improve . burn out is real

Thank you doing such amazing work. Sometimes it's easy to take for granted scanlation but real quality scanlation with love and care put into is something to admire. Hope your next path will be fruitful!

Dex-chan lover
oh my. what'll happen next? who will take the mantle of scanlator?
Is there any plans for who will translate publish the english translation next?

As Osis has relayed to me, He shall be stepping away for a bit. Additionally he mentioned that anyone who is willing to take up the roles of SLing 12cm promise and Wolf Chan can contact me.

EDIT:
Kiwi and us at Left Field Scans have decided to sporadically pick up Wolf Chan and 12cm. Please reach out to us if you would like to help.

Anyone interested can reach out to me for the raws at
Reddit: u/BlackWushu
Discord: blackwushu

Users who are viewing this thread