Wolf-chan wa Sumashitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Lone Wolf

Dex-chan lover
[I’ll repeat my post in the previous thread]

Very cute, thanks for the TL!

I’m guessing the guy has some short-term memory issues…
I’m predicting he’s gonna forget when she confesses to him.

Missing Pages Reporter / Double Page Reader
Staff
Super Moderator
my bad, i've uploaded it to the new page, should show up in a few mins
i'll be working off the new page from now on, i'll leave my upload here up for a few days or until an md admin takes it down
Please don't do this again. Next time just report the chapter and wait. Or you can try and reach out to us directly in our discord server instead. Uploading a duplicate chapter just makes things more confusing to clean up afterwards.

I've gone ahead and deleted the newer uploaded chapter to ensure that your r/manga link stays up. I also figured out how to move the chapter comments the other chapter's thread into this one so they don't disappear into the void.

That said, thanks for working on this. :thumbsup:

Missing Pages Reporter / Double Page Reader
Staff
Super Moderator
@monkey-business

Alright ... it looks like you missed a page in both of your uploads:
https://ganma.jp/wolfchan/2b38ac10-a5c8-11ed-aeb5-aaf864fe781e/6

FYI, you might also want to update the page numbers in your TL notes once you add the missing page since all the pages will shift up by 1.

chrome_6__Chapter_1_-_Wolf-chan_wa_Sumashitai_-_MangaDex__2023-03-07_22-47-38.png

Page on the left from the jp raws screenshot below is missing:
chrome__-_1_-_GANMA_-_Google_Chr_2023-03-07_22-47-46.png

Group Leader
Dex-chan lover
Wait... There's a similar manga to this, no? You know, where the girl gets caught eating buns like a glutton after trying to impress senpai eating too little. It's not the oneshot.

Dex-chan lover
Her names is Okami, same name as that awesome PS2 game. Anyone else here who played it?
I haven't, but I'm familiar with it because of MvC3. Amaterasu was a cool character!

Ah, Ookami's inside self is cute. It's nice to see the cool girl be passionate too.

Makiba's very chill. He seems to be a good match for Ookami's excitable self, even though she doesn't show it.

Fed-Kun's army
I don’t understand why people think eating together tastes better. I can’t appreciate my food as much when someone else is there, because I can’t concentrate on it fully. Food tastes better alone. If I really like the person I’m eating with, then I enjoy that part very much, but I know that I’m missing out a little on the taste of the food itself.

Dex-chan lover
I'm playing it on Switch, although it's been ages since the last time I opened it
I also gotta finish it, great writing and fun gameplay. Just feel like the map design doesn't hold up in some areas but a 9/10 for me rn

Users who are viewing this thread