Working seems Pointless After the Hero Labeled Me as a Coward and Kicked Me From His Party - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

wait. so that was why he got called coward? because he was using his head to win and not his pride?
seriouslY?

Group Leader
@Hasina

Yeah, he's not a coward in the sense that he's afraid to fight, but I guess he's a coward in the sense that he resorts to 'cheap tricks' rather than fighting 'properly.'

@Ambushes I know, it's just the 'pride of the warrior' or the 'eveyt fight should be formal' mentality
in a way, he was a great teacher to that hero party as they used it against him...

So he was called a coward because he knows how to fight dirty, but then got himself stabbed in the back 🤔

Fed-Kun's army
How does martial artists exists when you can have G U N

Dex-chan lover
"Fights do not begin with a get-set-go."
Yeah, unless you allow students to start punching each other out-of-nowhere I'm gonna call hypocrisy on that one.

Dex-chan lover
im ena hes right, normal fights dont have a proper start, shit just hits the fun without a moment notice

Dex-chan lover
Damn, they have a low birth rate problem and their solution is to empower their females, the main cause of low birth rates?

I saw it in the first chapter but this manga's world has no future.

@mildev
Aura making your body strong enough to survive jumping from a mountain.
Also magic.

@PotatoZero
"fights" are not the same as sparring matches and if the students were to fight one another they would just "start punching each other" usually after a argument or some other interaction but it is not impossible for it to be out of nowhere also, think of a bar fight for this one.

Dex-chan lover
Of course fights and sparring matches are different, the fact that they're different means that there're still a 'get-set-go' accepted by both parties.

Users who are viewing this thread