Working seems Pointless After the Hero Labeled Me as a Coward and Kicked Me From His Party - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
In a real fight for your life, fair play means nothing. You do everything you can to win.

It would make sense for people to call him a coward in the real world, but in their's what he's doing should be considered normal.

Dex-chan lover
I'm...surprisingly fine with this. Sure, chivalry and sportsmanship has its places in which they're practiced...but in a fight with no holds barred situation (and against those who wouldn't practice it anyway, like those bandits) then chivalry is unnecessary.

That trick with the groin kick as a feint for a face punch is nice though; I wonder if there's going to be things like chokeholds, arm locks, and the like. It's practically a light-hearted street fight manga in a fantasy setting.

Dex-chan lover
The author properly dispersed sack kicks with face punches just enough to always keep things fresh. Very nice. I wonder what strategy they'll use on the orc girl.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Dragon kick your ass into the milky way!

Don't act like you don't like the ball buster!

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn, man's lying on the floor bleeding from his balls. Rip.

I like this Nut Crac- shit, that joke's been made WAAAAAAAAAAAY too many times this comment section lol

But I really, really, REALLY hope we get some revenge on the hero. Like you don't just start off the story with he hero trying to kill MC... AND LEAVE THAT PLOT POINT HANGING IN THE AIR FOREVER. I will even take a SUPER brief mention of them failing to defeat whatever and maybe dying or getting crippled or being utterly disgraced in the process.

Dex-chan lover
I hate the stupid dark elf bitch, who the hell enjoys tsunderes, they’re just annoying

Users who are viewing this thread