Working seems Pointless After the Hero Labeled Me as a Coward and Kicked Me From His Party - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Double-page supporter
I don't know about this one chief. This dude using a cheap trick and having "i'm better than you" personality. Am I in the wrong one here?

Aggregator gang
@onionskins it's not cheap tricks. it's how real fighting works. and he is better than them, the fact that he stands and they fall is the prove of that.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope in a way this starts a trend of "I was summoned but kicked out of the hero's party, but I defeated the demon lord anyways via kicks to the dick" or the canadian version with "defeated the demon lord with a boot to the head"

Dex-chan lover
Wow
What a cowardly and bastard of MC is..
I like it

"Do anything to make you win, ANYTHING"

Contributor
I love this MF, when people go with flashy attack, he just rely on good ol kick to the nut mmm...~!

Dex-chan lover
So the MC is an actual fighter and not a duelist so stupid weak people that are bound by rules see him as a coward.
Nice.

i approve the nut kick, but i don't think it will be that effective against the female orc?

Dex-chan lover
Usually the blood splatter effects in but shot panels are for emphasis, but goddamn that teacher's got blood on the ground. rip

Users who are viewing this thread