Working seems Pointless After the Hero Labeled Me as a Coward and Kicked Me From His Party

Fed-Kun's army
Since when targeting vital parts of human body is considered cowardly?

also i have been expecting a comedy tag but i will not lower my guard you see, i hate getting hit by the pelvic area.

Dex-chan lover
Remember the chapter of Kings of the Hill when the lil guy learned to kick balls? Wel its the same but with a cute elf.

If you want the simply sypnosis then
A man got expelled by a scumbag Hero
And decide Being NUTCRACKER

Double-page supporter
Well, the hero's party sure surpassed their teacher.

everyone here sayin that this is innovative but it's just the otherworld version of several martial arts that already incorperate this mindset of attacking without mercy or 'honor' and the most bullshit thing is that nut kicking is 'dishororable' but using the sunlight with your sword to 'sword flash' is a legitimate technique or using the sword to throw dust at the enemys eyes is ok

I really love this manga... not for the ball busting but that it's a fucking street fight manga in another world

This isn't good, and I won't remember it in the future, but it doesn't suck and that's enough.

Holy molly are people combat-dumb in this manga's world.
How the hell are wars fought? A chess match?
Were the cavemen of this world teaching kids honor on the get-go?
As a military man and a practitioner of kinamotay, this is just plainly painful to read.

For casual translations this is pretty good quality, also are we missing a comedy tag?

Users who are viewing this thread