Working seems Pointless After the Hero Labeled Me as a Coward and Kicked Me From His Party

It needs a comedy tag. That's what holds this together.

The story makes little sense but the comedy works.
Sex appeal is all about muscle in this fantasy world and people go to school to get muscular? What? Why are they sitting in classrooms instead of hitting the gym/hiking/swimming/lifting? Self-study is doing pushups next to classroom desks? Teacher looks as bored as the kids - someone didn't think this through.

Why hire nutcracker - cheap-shot sensei to begin with? To teach people how to show off their muscles? His whole shtick is hiding his strength and catching foes by surprise.

Why do the bandits try to ambush a target in broad daylight outside his house, and show they're too honorable to use cheap shots or see them coming? Goblins are smarter than these twits. This manga makes sense like sex at a bank drive thru, but it delivers a consistent chuckle whenever MC bends his opponents over with a kick to the bag.

What might make it funnier: if he slapped more often. So far, this isn't martial arts, and it's barely slapstick comedy. Just imagine if he taught that elf girl joint locks, pressure points, subduing techniques, judo, sumo, baggua, or aikido. Imagine if elf wasn't jk slim but more "It's My Life" loli. There's a vast land of funny (and revenge fantasy) here that the author and artist leave untapped. Maybe that's why it's not comedy tagged. They landed in comedy inadvertently, after the plot fell down some stairs.

It’s like everyone in this manga expect to have a formal engagement before fighting. Even the bandits broooo. Like you’re bandits...you should be doing worse things than him!

Double-page supporter
He kinda reminds me of Yami from black clover with his attitude, build, and beard, like yami’s younger brother or younger self

this manga have clearly wrong name, when its only about cracking nuts 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
lol, he has no honor as a warrior. but one of my philosophies is victory at any cost so... he's taking it to the extreme but yeah lol

Fed-Kun's army
It's a broken world but it took the opener too seriously for me to be immersed. In reality it's a comedy manga about being a scumbag, I don't think there was a need to open with a real plot. The made it a super serious betrayal for no reason when they dick around for the other 3 chapters. Definitely worth a read and what not but i feel it should commit more to the entertaining comedy and less to the world building, plot and dialogue.

It has some really funny scenes where Bandits who murder cry about honor and such. Teachers getting kicked and shitting themselves and people freaking out about everything.

Dex-chan lover
kinda looks and feels like trash
MC has to ask his sister attempting to force him to work if she knows why he stopped working... this isn't because its the natural chain of events, but b/c it looks like the sister is being inconsiderate to the READER. just gutter trash antics

now to the main part of this story, his fight philosophy.
there's a difference between be alert at all times, something kind of like what Baki did with Alai Jr.
and this...
they're in a formal setting having a formal duel
i mean all the MC, under the guise of teaching, does is surrender/ cut off a fight
then when the other side accepts the fight is over he goes in for the nuts
its just really stupid

let me put it up this way... you walk up to a random guy minding his own business and you kick him in the nuts
he keels over and passes out, was that a fight? did you win?
its just a one sided assault...
it only makes sense his first two disciples turned out to be the type of scum to cut up his back and steal his shit, they learned from the best at being a rat

Users who are viewing this thread