World Customize Creator - Vol. 6 Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
Forget the young madam. Chief Benefost is the star here.

Dex-chan lover
I haven't a clue as to what is going on though I'm half asleep... Seems like over complication for naught

Fed-Kun's army
First Aunt Banana, then Loli grandma, and now bikini armor. This manga is great.

Dex-chan lover
With an armor like that, she will have all of her soldiers' undivided attention. Although they will staring at her boobs while listening to her orders.

The plot is just a mess at this point, I will give it one more chapter to clean up or even explain SOMETHING before I have no choice but to give up on it.

Dex-chan lover
@mrmm You don't need to rack your brain. Just read Misticsan's post from the previous chapter's comments: https://mangadex.org/thread/51707/1/#post_367889

Fed-Kun's army
holy shit are people this retarded?

girl at the start is part of a secret society that seem to think humans can only show their best at war. her father was the founder but now he s dead and the commanders are moving without her orders. in the last chapter they even said she would be a nice sacrifice/martyr for they to raise morale.

they are attacking the country they are members of ( the father was a count there, seems to be other nobles in the plot, like the guy talking with the king ). they made a deal for gazetta to put troops on the border, making it impossible or the opponents to use the troops at the border to protect the capital. they also use monsters with the skill to nullify magic + wind users ( which are the lowest ranked in the noble system ).

meanwhile the king of the attacked country asked for fonclanc help. the king and the princess seem to have different plans on how to use the '' dark god ''. the king going the route of who controls the god shapes the continent ( it happened many times before in history ) and the princess have other ideas that we don t know by now.

Bikini armor... seriously this is so ridiculous, just go there naked at that point you will have a chance to distract the ennemi at least...
That's the kinda things that after year and year of reading manga that's just annoying, it's stupid incoherent.

I don't know maybe it's just me who just don't appreciate the "fan service", the chapter would have been better if she had a badass armor and charisma...

That's some heavy plot armour she's wearing. Clearly it's working as there are no scars on her uncovered areas.

Aggregator gang
What the fuck is that milf armor doing?

Even if it has +999 on all stats... the only thing it will cover is her pussy and pink nips. to the point that there would be scar all over her squishy thicc thighs.. but NO!!
NOT A SINGLE FCKING SCRATCH!!

HOW?!!

Contributor
All people talk about is that bikini armor ... shows quality of this manga.

Double-page supporter
And of course bikini armor that doesn't protect anything nice. Look I'm the type of dude that just thinks "I wonder how would female armor would look realistically and not bikini armor" Tbh its hard to find drawing or depictions of female armor realistic.

Users who are viewing this thread