World Customize Creator - Vol. 8 Ch. 81

Aggregator gang
I loved this series, however the ending was not as fulfilling as it could of been. I hope that it will be continued in a sequel.

Dex-chan lover
An ending that didn't really end anything. How marvelous. Dude didn't even choose a girl or decide not to choose a girl.

Edit: Thanks for translating the series!

Dex-chan lover
It really ended like this??? Fucking hell, I was hoping for a WAY more satisfying and fulfilling ending.
I wanted to see him marry Sun but I guess I won't be able to.... ಥ_ಥ
Does anyone know if there is a LN for this????? Pls tell me, I NEED to know how it ends. 😭
Edit: It looks like the LN for this is complete, except for one more volume. Kind of like a sequel or a side-story. It's something about a flying continent I think? I'm really not sure what its about, but I hope we get to see him happily married to Sun
and maybe all the other girls👀
I'm a sucker for harem, sue me (⌐■_■)

Dex-chan lover
I'm reminded of that sunny clip where they are writing a movie and then it just kinda, ends.

Dex-chan lover
what a ride... i like this manga the first 20+ chapters then the story or the pacing become bad...

Supporter
Oh wow. No marriage no nothing? Talking about anticlimactic :(
Oh well, it was a decent ride overall, thanks for the translation!

WHY WAS THAT THE END???? to properly portray my emotions, good ride like huevo said but wtf wheres any sense of satisfaction, wasn't it only like 3 chapters ago it feels like they were organizing his very first appearance and interaction with the powerless country outside of chatting with it's king? Why speed up the story and skip the meat?

Dex-chan lover
I felt like a bunch of stuff that needed to be dealt with were kinda just forgotten about to rush out this ending...

When they said he was going to talk with all the nations i thought this was axed and would end soon... not that soon dammit >.<

Users who are viewing this thread