World Customize Creator - Vol. 8 Ch. 81

MD@Home
From the summaries I've read, this is more or less how the novels ended as well, and how I expected it to end, to be honest.

The writing was a bit like the protagonist himself: more and more caught up in all the byzantine international politics that made everything less and less interesting. Heck, by the end the plot was barely even there.

It still had an edge in the sense that it wasn't simple, blatant wish-fulfillment like so many other isekai series, but it definitely had more potential than what was realized.

Dex-chan lover
I mean I guess he brought together the powerless and divine artists after centuries of hate but it still feels really anticlimactic, lkie he should've built himself a huge castle or a skyscraper. Maybe talk with the being that gave him his power, or better yet, why not actually wite in that romance author seemed to forget about.

Dex-chan lover
Eh.
There was no kind of climax at all, whether it was for the plot or his relationships....
As for the political aspect... how should I put it?
It just kind of wrapped up just like that?
Was it like this for the novel as well?
5/10

Dex-chan lover
?????
Weren't there like a million sub plots and main plot issues? Guess axed?

At least Sun got a boob enlargement and she looked hella hot i suppose.

That was so rushed, I almost said WHAT out loud. Even a time skip ending would be more satisfying than this.

I remember really liking this at some point. But then releases became staggered, and the pacing was all over the place. In my head canon, that final image is the start of the first dance at the wedding reception for MC and Sun, which was also held at the end of the festival. (Maybe a double wedding, where Shin and Risha also tie the knot.)

Dex-chan lover
Realized it was the ending only when I saw the last page and the monologue from the granny.
Thanks for all the hard work translating this Uxtef peeps :)

Dex-chan lover
ugh that was a pretty lame way to end this

Ah well, at least we got to the end, thanks for the work.

I could feel their motivation to write a story evaporate a couple dozen chapters ago. Wrapping this up was the only call.

Dex-chan lover
That was a nice first page. Unfortunate that this was the last chapter.
Thanks for translating this series to the end.

Dex-chan lover
It happens way too many times with web novels. At some point, the author loses motivation since he started writing without a plan in mind and he just meanders about a bit. Some recover, but most just keep steadily degrading until it ends nowhere.

Users who are viewing this thread